IELTS Academic Essay/Writing Task 2 Topics With Sample Answers
Here we are sharing the list of IELTS Essay topics with answers. This long type answer assesses your writing skills. You should write an essay of 200-300 words. In IELTS Academic exam you have 40 minutes to write an essay.
We are providing the latest and repeated writing task 2/Essay topics with answers, IELTS Academic essays, IELTS Writing Task 2 topic with answer.
Type of question you get in Writing task 2-
1. Advantages and Disadvantages
2. Opinion essay ( against & favour )
3. Cause and Solution Essay
4. Argumentative Essay
IELTS essay topics list 2017 .list of the IELTS Writing Task 2 topic with answer which appeared in latest IELTS exam.
2. Some people believe that school children should not be given homework by their teachers, whereas others argue that homework plays an important role in the education of children. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.
3. Some people say that leisure time is important for having a good life, While other believe that money is important. Do you agree? Is there any other important factor for leading a good quality life?
7. Working and living abroad helps us to know other culture well. How far you think working abroad has good or bad impact on our cultural lives?
18. Schools are spending more time teaching traditional subjects such as history. Some people think they should rather spend more time in teaching skills that can help students find a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
22. The food travels thousands of miles from farm to consumer some people think it would be better to our environment and economy if people only ate local produced food. What extent do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
23. As people live longer and longer, the idea of cloning human beings in order to provide spare parts is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most people, yet it is no longer mere science fiction.To what extent do you agree with it?
31. Some people think women should be given equal chances to work and excel in their careers. Others believe that a woman’s role should be limited to taking care of the house and children. Which opinion do you agree with and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
32. Do you think that consumer should avoid over packed products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
35. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
36. Some people like to travel outside their country. Others would rather travel to tourist spots in their own country first, before traveling abroad. Which do you prefer to do and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
39. At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people. Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages?
45. In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
IELTS Essay Appeared in recent exam 2017 ( August, September & October )
-Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?
–In many cities, the use of video cameras in public places is being increased in order to reduce crime, but some people believe that these measures restrict our individual freedom. Do the benefits of increased security outweigh the drawbacks?
–Some parents buy their children whatever they ask for, and allow their children to do whatever they want. Is this a good way to raise children? What consequences could this style of parenting have for children as they get older?