Here we are sharing the list of PTE Essay topics with answers. This long type answer assesses your writing skills. Your response will be judged on how well you present your views with valid points as per PTE exam Essay writing format. You should write an essay of 200-300 words. In PTE Academic exam you have 20 minutes to write an essay.
We are providing the latest and repeated PTE Essay writing topics with answers. PTE academic solved essay list.
Type of question you get in PTE Writing Section ( PTE Essays )-
1. Favour and Against ( Opinion essay )
2. Advantages and Disadvantages
3. Cause and Solution Essay
4. Argumentative Essay
5. Essay with Example
PTE essay list 2017 .list of the PTE essay topic with a solution which appeared in PTE exam.
1. Do you think that consumer should avoid over packed products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
2. It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree”
3. Sports and games create disturbance in students’ life because students cannot fully concentrate on their studies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?
5. The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
6. In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting? If voting is compulsory in a democratic society, what are some conclusions we can draw about the nature of democracy?
7. The newspaper is no longer a need in the modern society. What is your opinion?
8. How do you think the crime would reduce – with harsher punishments or moral teachings? Discuss both the views and take a stand?
9. Xenophobia has accelerated rapidly in the western countries. According to you what solutions can be proposed by government and individuals?
10. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss
11. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
12. Polygamy has led to massive divorce rate around the globe.Give possible solutions for various situations to reduce the issues.
13. Dangerous activities like extreme skiing, bungee jumping etc. and whether you support them or not
14. Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do u support it or not? (Agree/Disagree)
15. What is Deforestation Cause and Solution
16. Environment pollution is too alarming to be managed by individuals. Real change can be made at the government level. What extent do you agree or disagree?
17. The information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative and positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18. Some people think women should be given equal chances to work and excel in their careers. Others believe that a woman’s role should be limited to taking care of the house and children. Which opinion do you agree with and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
19. Some people believe laws change human behavior. Do you agree with it?
20. The space travel is fantastic these days and they are very fascinate towards its but there are many environmental problems in our planet we should resolve the problems or travel space and spend a lot of money
21. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying the plays and theatrical arts which were written centuries ago?
22. In the past 100 years, there are many inventions such as antibiotics, airplanes, and computers. What do you think is the most important invention for the past 100 years? Why? Greatest invention in the last 100 years, medicine, science or technology?
23. In the education system, is the assessment through formal written examination still valid?
24. The ownership of cars should be restricted to one per family in order to reduce traffic congestion and pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
25. Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Agree or disagree? Advantages or disadvantages?
26. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education- Einstein. What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
27. PTE sample essay Foreign languages should be compulsory in the primary school. How far do you agree with the above statement?
28. The food travels thousands of miles from farm to consumer some people think it would be better to our environment and economy if people only ate local produced food. What extent do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
29. The role of human cloning has accelerated rapidly. To what extent you think will it replace the material things!
30. Marketing strategy for some companies offers and discounts, for some it is reputation. Should consumer goods companies concentrate special discounts and offers to promote their products or they should focus on reputation? What do you think is more important?
31. In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well. Discuss your opinions and give examples.
32. Many species in the world are on the verge of extinction, how do you see it? or More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
33. Imitating celebrities in sports and movies good or bad?
34. Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is YOUR opinion? Support it with personal examples.
35. Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world. What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
36. “In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed’: Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
37. The only effective way to deal with unemployment is to introduce rapid urbanization. How far you agree?
38. In some countries, the number of shootings increases because many people have guns at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
39. In recent years, the proportion of the crimes committed by youngsters is on the rise. Discuss causes to this problem and suggest solutions.
40. “It is important that maintain and protect the beautiful building in the past, even if it is expensive for owners to do so.” what do you think of this statement? Give reasons and examples on your own experience.
41. Working and living abroad helps us to know other culture well. How far you think working abroad has good or bad impact on our cultural lives?
42. Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
43. The traffic congestion has increased massively across the globe. The government has proposed a solution to raise the taxes to reduce the traffic jam. What is your view on this?
44. Actions speak louder than words. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
45. People usually mix their private and professional life. What are the pros and cons of this?
46. Men do most of the high level jobs. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women? What is your opinion on that?
47. Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss pros and cons.
48. Some people like to travel outside their country. Others would rather travel to tourist spots in their own country first, before traveling abroad. Which do you prefer to do and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
49. In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
50. In many countries, children are engaged in different kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion?
51. Some people suggest that each family should only have one car and encourage alternative vehicle
52. Do you think the place where a person grew up helps him/her in accomplishing goals in life? Do you agree or disagree?
53. .With the increase in the use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters. Some people think that the traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important do you think is letter-writing?
54. Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
55. People can perform everyday tasks, such as shopping and banking as well as business transactions, without meeting other people face-to-face because of technology. What are the effects of this on individual and society as a whole?
56. There are social, medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What forms do they take? Do you agree that the problems outweigh the benefits of mobile phones?
57. Some people prefer to play team sports, while other prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why?
58. As people become increasingly more dependent on motor cars, the public transport systems tend to run down. This has serious consequences for both existing community and new communities, which are spreading farther and farther from town centres. Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
59. Some people think foreign visitors should be charged more than local people when they visit the cultural and historical attractions in a country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
60. Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together. Discuss both views and state your own opinion.
61. Some people think that keeping pets is good for children while others think it is dangerous and unhealthy. Which opinion do you agree with? Discuss both options and give examples.
62. Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not?
63. World history suggests that violence and conflict were more evident under male leadership than under female leadership. So, for peace to prevail, female leadership can be considered as a better option than male leadership.
64. There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution
65. Benefits and problems of studying and work related to old theater play in high schools .give your opinion with examples.
66. Do teachers punish students for late submission of assignments in universities?
67. Some developing countries invite large multinational companies to open offices and factories in order to help their economy. However, others feel that foreign companies should be shut out and instead the government should help the local companies to contribute to the economic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
68. You are given climate as the field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up the particular area for your study?
69. People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, or to increase knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
70. Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalization?
71. Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long-term health costs are high- for the smokers themselves, and for the wider community in terms of health care costs and lost productivity.Do Governments have a legitimate role in protecting citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke, or are such decisions up to an individual?”
72. The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
73. With technology speeding up, more and more young people begin to use mobile phones and the Internet, but old people have little chance to be exposed to them. What ways could mobile phone and the Internet be useful to old people? How can old people be encouraged to use this new technology?
74. As global trade increases between different countries, many daily necessities are produced in other countries. Such goods are usually transported a long distance. Do the benefits of this trend outweigh its drawbacks?
75. People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, or to increase knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
76. Animal rights are the most important. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
77. Benefits and problems of studying and work related to old theater play in high schools .give your opinion with examples.
78. Discuss advantages and disadvantages of the credit card. Do the people of middle-class use more credit card than other people?
79. Some people think past history has nothing or little to tell us, but others think that studying the past history can help us better understand the present. Please discuss the two views and give your own opinion.
80. Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world. Ordinary people can get no advantage with the development of air travel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
81. There are social, medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What forms do they take? Do you agree that the problems outweigh the benefits of mobile phones?
PTE Essay recent topics with answer 2017
Are you going to appear in Pearson tests? If yes, have you prepared for it, or it’s just going to be last night study as usual? It’s good to browse through the old PTEs before you appearance but at the same time, you need to have a hands-on experience in writing some kind of essays by yourself. All because a little help or guidance is useless if you aren’t able to draft the story yourself. In such a case, a brand-new kind of a custom essay writing service – ThePensters.com is available, that is cheaper as well as reliable.