In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Jagadish Chandra Bose in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Jagadish Chandra Bose. Short essay on Jagadish Chandra Bose for classes 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Jagadish Chandra Bose
1. Jagadish Chandra Bose, one of the greatest scientists India has ever produced, was born on 30th November, in 1858.
2. His native village was Rarikhal in the district of Dhaka, now in Bangladesh.
3. Jagadish Chandra had his primary education at the village `pathshala’.
4. Then he was admitted to St. Xavier’s School, Calcutta from where he passed the Entrance Examination in the first division.
5. He graduated with Honours from St. Xavier’s College in the city after that he went to England for further studies and took his B.Sc. degree from Cambridge University.
6. On his return to India, he was appointed professor of the Presidency College, Calcutta.
7. In 1917, he founded the Bose Institute where he carried on his researches.
8. Dr. Bose invented many scientific instruments like the crescograph, photometer, and P.B.S.
9. He was not only a great scientist but also a patriot and a man keenly interested in literature.
10. This great scientist died on 23rd November in 1937, leaving behind a name that will never die.
# 5 Lines | Some | Sentence on Swami Rama Tirtha