In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Swami Dayanand Saraswati in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Maharshi Swami Dayanand Saraswati. Short essay on Swami Dayanand Saraswati for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Swami Dayanand Saraswati in English
1. Maharshi Swami Dayanand Saraswati was born in Tankara, Gujarat on 12th February 1824.
2. Karshanji Lalji Trivedi was his father and his mother was Yashodabai.
3. Maharshi Swami Dayanand Saraswati’s childhood name is Mool Shankar Tripathy, he is the founder of Arya Samaj.
4. President of India, S. Radhakrishnan called him one of the “makers of Modern India”
5. Swami Dayanand was against untouchability and other evil social customs.
6. Swami Dayanand did not support astrology and sorcery.
7. He was also against these practices- idol worship, animal sacrifice, pilgrimages, priestcraft, offerings made in temples, castes, child marriages, meat-eating, and discrimination against women.
8. Virajanand Dandeesha is the religious teacher of Swami Dayanand.
9. After studying Vedas and shastras from his teacher, he started his challenge to drive away superstition and ignorance from the country.
10. Swami Dayanand died on 30 October 1883 at age 59 in Ajmer.
Some | Sentence | Lines on Swami Dayanand Saraswati
He promotes the idea of equal rights and respect for women and the education of all children, regardless of gender.
In 1876 Swami Dayanand Ji use the phrase Swaraj “India for Indians’.
Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Schools System in Jalandhar are named after Swami Ji. More than 800 schools and colleges are managed by D.A.V. College Managing Committee
# 5 Lines on Swami Dayanand Saraswati in English