In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on C.V Raman in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about C.V Raman. 10 Lines Essay on C.V Raman for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
10 Lines on C.V Raman For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on C.V Raman In English For Students
1. Full Name of C.V Raman is Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, he is Hindu Tamil Brahmin.
2. C.V Raman was born in Tamil Nadu state at Tiruchirapalli, Madras Presidency, British India on 7th November 1888.
3. C.V Raman’s Father is a teacher who teaches Physics and mathematics.
4. Raman married Lokasundari Ammal on 6 May 1907, They had two sons, Chandrasekhar Raman and Venkatraman Radhakrishnan
5. C.V Raman did his schooling at St. Aloysius’ Anglo-Indian High School at the age of 13
6. He completed his B.A. ( 1904 ) and M.A. degree ( 1907 ) from the University of Madras.
7. C.V. Raman won a Gold medal in English and Physics in 1904.
8. In 1930 C.V Raman Became the first Asian to receive the Nobel Prize in the Science Field.
9. List of Awards C.V Raman received in his life span Fellow of the Royal Society (1924), Matteucci Medal (1928), Knight Bachelor (1930), Hughes Medal (1930), Nobel Prize in Physics (1930), Bharat Ratna (1954), Lenin Peace Prize (1957)
10. He died on 21 November 1970 at the age of 82.
10 sentences about C.V Raman
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on C.V. Raman for students
1 Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman was a renowned Indian physicist commonly known as C.V. Raman.
2 C.V. Raman was born in a Tamil Brahmin house on November 7, 1888, in Tiruchirapalli, Madras Presidency, British India.
3 C.V. Raman discovered the “Raman Effect” in 1928, which illustrates the light scattering while traveling through transparent paper with the help of a spectrograph of light and earned him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930.
4 He won the First Asian Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 for his remarkable work.
5 Raman Effect has made everyone understand the nature of light while interacting with any matter or substances.
6 Indian Academy of Sciences was established in 1948 in Bangalore where C.V. Raman was its First President.
7 In 1906, his first research paper was published while he was pursuing his graduation.
8 Raman Spectroscopy technique was discovered to measure the vibrational energy of light while passing through any object.
9 C.V. Raman also established Raman Research Institute in 1948 where he continued his research work after retiring from the Indian Institute of Science.
10 The day Raman Effect was discovered in 1928 is now celebrated as the National Science by the Indian Government for his outstanding work.
( Set-3 ) 10 Lines on C.V Raman for students
1 The renowned Indian physicist Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman known as C.V. Raman was born in Tiruchirapalli in British India now Tamil Nadu, India.
2 C.V. Raman won the First Asian Nobel Prize in the year 1930 for his discovery of the “Raman Effect” which states the nature of light while interacting with molecules.
3 C.V Raman’s first scientific paper on “Unsymmetrical diffraction bands due to a rectangular aperture” was published by the British journal Philosophical Magazine in the year 1906.
4 At the time of graduation in B.A., Raman also won gold medals in Physics and English.
5 C.V. Raman and his students started India’s first organic and inorganic chemical manufacturer company named Travancore Chemical and Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
6 C.V. Raman has also developed practical applications in chemistry and material science along with his work on fundamental physics.
7 C.V. Raman was the Founder and the First President of the Indian Indian Academy of Sciences and fostering scientific research in India.
8 The scientific community of the nation and other countries was influenced by C.V. Raman’s study on crystal structures and optics.
9 Raman Spectroscopy is a powerful analytical technique that is mostly used in scientific disciplines and is researched by Sir C.V. Raman.
10 The new upcoming scientists and generation are inspired and influenced by the work of C.V. Raman towards science.
( Set-4 ) Few | Some Lines on C.V Raman in English
1. C.V. Raman discovered the Raman Effect.
2. Raman was a very brilliant student.
3. The scientific talent of Raman appeared at a very young age.
4. Raman worked as an Assistant Accountant General in the finance department of the government for ten years.
5. Then he joined as Palit Professor of Physics at the University of Calcutta in 1917 and worked till 1933.
6. He carried out research work on the sounds of musical instruments like veena, tabla, and mridangam.
7. He discovered that when light traverses a transparent material, some of the light changes in wavelength.
8. He also carried out research on the colors of flowers and on the physiology of vision.
9. He held several posts and founded institutions and a journal.
10. He received a knighthood in 1929 and the Nobel Prize m 1930.
# few lines about C.V Raman
# sentence about C.V Raman # five sentence about C.V Raman