In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on C.V Raman in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about C.V Raman. 10 Lines Essay on C.V Raman for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
10 Lines on C.V Raman For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on C.V Raman In English For Students
1. C.V. Raman discovered the Raman Effect.
2. Raman was a very brilliant student.
3. The scientific talent of Raman appeared at a very young age.
4. Raman worked as an Assistant Accountant General in the finance department of the government for ten years.
5. Then he joined as Palit Professor of Physics at the University of Calcutta in 1917 and worked till 1933.
6. He carried out research work on the sounds of musical instruments like veena, tabla, and mridangam.
7. He discovered that when light traverses a transparent material, some of the light changes in wavelength.
8. He also carried out research on the colors of flowers and on the physiology of vision.
9. He held several posts, founded institutions, and a journal.
10. He received a knighthood in 1929 and the Nobel Prize m 1930.
Few | Some Lines on C.V Raman in English
1. Full Name of C.V Raman is Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, he is Hindu Tamil Brahmin.
2. C.V Raman was born in Tamil Nadu state at Tiruchirapalli, Madras Presidency, British India on 7th November 1888.
3. C.V Raman’s Father is a teacher who teaches Physics and mathematics.
4. Raman married Lokasundari Ammal on 6 May 1907, They had two sons, Chandrasekhar Raman and Venkatraman Radhakrishnan
5. C.V Raman did his schooling at St Aloysius’ Anglo-Indian High School at age of 13
6. He completes his B.A. ( 1904 ) and M.A degree ( 1907 ) from the University of Madras.
7. C.V Raman won a Gold medal in English and Physics in 1904.
8. In 1930 C.V Raman Became the first Asian to receive Nobel Prize in Science Field.
9. List of Awards C.V Raman receive in his life span Fellow of the Royal Society (1924), Matteucci Medal (1928), Knight Bachelor (1930), Hughes Medal (1930), Nobel Prize in Physics (1930), Bharat Ratna (1954), Lenin Peace Prize (1957)
10. He died on 21 November 1970 at the age of 82.
# few lines about C.V Raman
# sentence about C.V Raman # five sentence about C.V Raman