In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Swami Rama Tirtha in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Swami Rama Tirtha. Short essay on Swami Ram Tirtha for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Swami Rama Tirtha
1. Swami Ram Tirtha was born in the village Murliwala district of Gujranwala in Pakistan on 22nd October 1873.
2. He belongs to a simple family.
3. At the age of 15 he passed the high school exam with first division and got a scholarship.
4. He passed B. A and M.A. with first division from The Government College of Lahore.
5. He became a professor of Mathematics at Forman Christian College, Lahore, but after some time he leaves the job because he is not satisfied with his life at that time.
6. In 1900 he became Sanyasi, leaving his wife, children, and job.
7. In 1902 he went to Japan to attend a religious conference and there he delivered speeches at Tokyo University and his fame spread far and wide.
8. A journalist asked about his wealth and home in reply Swami ji said- The world was his home, the wealth of the world was his, and that any space of 2 yards length was enough for him.
9. Swami Ji taught in his speeches about the lesson of brotherhood and he wanted to turn the hearts of the people from materialism to spiritualism.
10. He died on 17th October 1906 at the age of 32.
# 5 Lines on Swami Rama Tirtha in English # Some | Sentence on Swami Rama Tirtha