In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Satyendra Nath Bose in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Satyendra Nath Bose. Short essay on Satyendra Nath Bose for classes 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Satyendra Nath Bose
Short 10 Lines on Satyendra Nath Bose essay in English
1. Prof. Satyendra Nath Bose, one of the greatest Indian scientists, was born on the 1st of January 1894.
2. Satyendra Nath had, to his credit, bright and brilliant records all through his glorious academic career.
3. He stood fifth in the Entrance Exam from the Hindu School in 1909 and first in the F.A. Examination two years later from Calcutta University.
4. He took his B.Sc. (Hons. in Mathematics) degree from the same university securing the first position in 1913.
5. Two years later, Satyendra Nath again stood first in his M.Sc Exam, and then in the next year, he joined the Science College as a lecturer in Physics.
6. Between 1919 and 1920, he translated papers on the Theory of Relativity.
7. Prof. Bose published Planck’s Law and Light Quantum Hypothesis in 1924 and the very next year he met the great scientist, Einstein in Berlin.
8. In 1929 Satyendra Nath was elected President of the Indian Science Congress in Physics Section.
9. Prof. Bose was honoured with `Padmabibhusan’ by the Government of India in 1954.
10. Satyendra Nath breathed his last on February 4, 1974, his death was a great loss to the nation.
Some points on Satyendra Nath Bose
In 1921, he was appointed Reader of Physics at the Dakha University.
He founded the Bangiya Bijnan Parishad in 1948.
He was awarded D.Sc. by Calcutta University and Desikottam by the Visva Bharati University.
He was appointed National Professor in 1959.
# 5 Lines | Some | Sentence on Satyendra Nath Bose