In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Subhash Chandra Bose in English. Subhash Chandra Bose has played a major role in India’s Independence. He is one of the greatest leaders of India. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Subhash Chandra Bose. lines on Subhash Chandra Bose for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th, and competitive exams. 10 Lines Subhash Chandra Bose Essay.
10 lines on Subhash Chandra Bose For Students & Children in English
10 Points About Subhash Chandra Bose in English
1. On the 23rd of January, we celebrate the birthday of our Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
2. He was a great patriot and honourable freedom fighter.
3. He fought for the freedom of our country.
4. Subhas Chandra was the leader of the! Azad Hind Fauj.
5. His call was- “Give me blood and I will give you freedom”.
6. He heaved the last sigh after an air crash in 1945.
7. We always remember his great struggle for the liberation of India.
8. We honour him as one of the greatest sons of our country.
9. We the Indians are proud of him.
10. Subhas Chandra Bose is a glorious name in the pages of history.
Ten | 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose in English For Students
1. Subhash Chandra Bose was born on 23rd January 1897 in Cuttack, Orissa.
2. His mother’s name was Prabhavati Dutt and his father’s name was Janakinath Bose, who was an advocate.
3. In 1918, he passed his B.A. in philosophy from the Scottish Church College at the University of Calcutta.
4. In 1919, Bose left India for Europe to prepare and appear for the Indian Civil Service examination.
5. He was selected for civil service but on 23rd April 1921, he resigned from it and return to India to serve his country.
6. Subhash Chandra Bose is also known as Netaji for his love for his country.
7. He formed Azad Hind Fauj and served as the president of the Indian National Congress from 1938 to 1939.
8. Subhash Chandra was a nationalist and great Indian freedom fighter.
9. During World War 2, he attempted to get rid of British rule with the help of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.
10. Netaji died on 18 August 1945 in Taipei, Taiwan due to a third-degree burn from an air crash.
10 Lines on Satyendra Nath Bose
10 Lines about Subhash Chandra Bose in English
1. Subhash Chandra Bose was born on 23 January 1897 in Cuttack, Orissa.
2. While studying in Presidency College, he was expelled for organising an attack on the British Principal.
3. He qualified for the I.C.S. Examination with a brilliant record.
4. He gave up service and joined Non-Cooperation Movement in 1921.
5. He worked as the Principal of the National College established by C.R. Das.
6. In 1927, he took the charge of the Bengal Congress after the death of C.R. Das.
7. He wrote the book, The Indian Struggle. 1920-1934.
8. In 1938 and 1939. he was elected as the President of the Indian National Congress.
9. Due to his political differences with Gandhiji, he resigned from the Congress and organised the Forward Bloc.
10. In 1941, he escaped in disguise from India and traveled through Kabul, Moscow, Japan, and Germany.
11. He organised the Azad Hind Fauj in 1943.
12. He gave the nation the famous salutation and slogan of ‘Jai Hind’.
10 Lines on Rabindranath Tagore
10 Lines on Raja Ram Mohan Roy
10 Sentences | Few Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose in English for Kids
1. Subhash Chandra Bose was born on 23 January 1897 in a region called Cuttack in Odisha.
2. His father’s name was Janakinath Bose and his mother’s name was Prabhavati Devi.
3. He was elected as the National President of the Congress in 1938.
4. Subhash Chandra Bose was a great freedom fighter, he gave the slogan ‘You give me blood, I will give you freedom’.
5. Subhash Chandra Bose first met Gandhiji at a place called Mani Bhavan on 20 July 1921.
6. He left the Congress despite being President of the Congress in 1930 due to some political differences.
7. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose died in a plane accident in 1945.
8. Subhash Chandra Bose is also known as Netaji. He played an important role during independence.
9. In Japan, he formed his Indian National Army, the ‘Azad Hind Fauj’.
10. His ideas were revolutionary and even today many young people accept his views and want to be like him.
# 5 Sentences | Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose in English # Some lines on Subhash Chandra Bose
# 10 Lines short Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose