In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Bhagat Singh. Bhagat Singh has a major role in India’s Independence. He is one of the greatest Freedom Fighters of India. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Bhagat Singh. lines on Bhagat Singh for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 lines on Bhagat Singh For Students & Children in English
Few Lines | 10 Sentences on Bhagat Singh
1. Bhagat Singh was one of the heroes of the Indian Independence movement.
2. He was born on 28th September 1907 in the Lyallpur district of Punjab, present today in Pakistan.
3. His father’s name was Kisan Singh and his mother’s name was Vidyavati and his family was politically active.
4. He completed his school education from Dayanand Anglo- Vedic High School and in 1923, he joined National College in Lahore.
5. In 1919, the Jallianwala Bagh massacre had greatly influenced Bhagat Singh and decided to serve his country.
6. In 1920, he joined Mahatma Gandhi’s non-cooperative moment but when this movement was called off, Bhagat Singh gets upset.
7. He joined the Hindustan socialist republican association party of Chandra Shekar Azad.
8. On 8th April 1929, Bhagat Singh hurled two bombs in Central Legislative Assembly in New Delhi.
9. He was found accused of murdering a British officer that’s why on March 23, 1931, he was executed along with his comrades Rajguru and Sukhdev.
10. Bhagat Singh is well known for his slogan ” Inqalab Zindabaad”.
Ten | 10 Lines on Bhagat Singh For Students
1. Bhagat was famous as Shaheed-e-Azam.
2. He was born on 28 September 1907 at Banga village, Lyallpur district in West Punjab ( Pakistan )
3. He joined the Non-Cooperation Movement while he was studying in class nine.
4. In 1923, he joined the Secret Revolutionary Party.
5. He initiated the Naujawan Bharat Sabha in 1925.
6. Bhagat Singh wrote in the newspapers Arjun, Pratap, and Kirti under a pseudonym.
7. He along with Sukhdev and Rajguru, killed Saunders on 17 December 1928 to avenge Lala Lajpat Rai’s death.
8. In 1929, he exploded bombs in the Central Legislative Assembly, Delhi.
9. He protested against the Public Safety Bill passed by the British Government.
10. He went on a hunger strike in Borstar Jail, Lahore for 115 days.
11. On 23 March 1931, Bhagat Singh was hanged with Rajguru and Sukhdev.
12. His slogans and passionate statements used to mesmerize the youth of India during the freedom movement.
# 8 to 10 lines on Bhagat Singh in English
10 Lines Essay on Bhagat Singh in English for Kids
1. Bhagat Singh was a young Indian revolutionary who is known as shaheed bhagat Singh.
2. Bhagat Singh was born on 28 September 1907 in Banga village of District Lyallpur, Punjab.
3. His father’s name was Sardar Kishan Singh and his mother’s name was Vidyavati Kaur.
4. Bhagat Singh had patriotism in his blood as his father and uncle were also freedom fighters.
5. Bhagat Singh had pledged to avenge the death of Lala Lajpat rai by killing the British police officer JP SAUNDER.
6. Bhagat Singh was given the title of Shaheed-e-Azam for his sacrifice at a young age.
7. In 1925, Bhagat Singh established the Naujawan Bharat Sabha for the independence of India.
8. Chandrashekhar Azad, Sukhdev, Rajguru, etc. were among the prominent revolutionaries in his team.
9. Bhagat Singh and his other two comrades Sukhdev and Rajguru were hanged on the evening of 23 March 1931.
10. Bhagat Singh was the great revolutionary India ever had and his courage and ideologies helped gain independence on 15th August 1947.
# 5 Sentences | Lines on Bhagat Singh in English # Some lines on Bhagat Singh
# 10 Lines short Essay on Bhagat Singh