In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on APJ Abdul Kalam. Abdul Kalam Ji is one of the best Aerospace scientists in India. In these Sentence | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. lines on APJ Abdul Kalam for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam For Students & Children in English
10 lines on APJ Abdul Kalam in English
1. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was born on 15th October 1931 in Rameshwaram, Tamilnadu.
2. His full name was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
3. He completed his graduation from Saint Joseph’s College, Trichurapally in 1954. Then he took admission to Madras Institute of Technology.
4. Nearly for four decades, he worked as a scientist and science administrator at Defence Research and Development Organisation( DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
5. He was also known as the “Missile Man of India” for his missile development efforts.
6. He was the 11th President of India, serving from 2002-2007.
7. Kalam was also known as the People’s President for his good works.
8. Kalam was awarded many awards including the highest civilian award of India Bharat Ratna( 1997).
9. A.P.J. Abdul kalam died from an apparent cardiac arrest on 27th July 2015 in Shillong.
10. ” Wings of Fire” Is an autobiography of Abdul kalam.
Ten Lines on A.P.J Abdul kalam For Students
1. The full name of A.P.J Abdul kalam is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul kalam. And his date of birth is 15 October 1931.
2. His simplicity was His identity He is known as the Missile man of India.
3. His father is a Fisherman And His child is full of struggle. In childhood, He sold newspapers for his studies.
4. Kalam is an Average student But he is a very hard worker with the ability to study.
5. In 1969 he joined the Indian space research Association and became director of ISRO.
6. He became the 11th president of India and also he was a scientist, Scholar, Engineer.
7. He had written lots of books in his life duration. He has also developed many missiles like Agni and Prithvi.
8. Kalam received many Awards From the Indian government as well as many foreign institutions.
9. He died during delivering a lecture to students. date of death was 26 July 2015
10. Kalam is a Source of motivation for many students and Many scientists follow his footsteps for success
Few | Some Lines on A.p.j Abdul Kalam in English Language
1. A.p.j Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India, he took oath on 25th July 2002.
2. Full name of A.p.j Abdul Kalam is DR. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
3. Kalam is the son of a Fisherman, he also worked hard in his childhood to help his father by distributing newspapers.
4. He is also known as a Missile Man, he has developed missile Agni, Akash, and nag.
5. A.p.j Abdul Kalam was born on 15th October 1931, in Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu.
6. Kalam has done his Aeronautical Engineering at Madras Engineering college.
7. Before his presidential term he worked for DRDO and ISRO.
8. A.p.j Abdul Kalam is very humble, gentle, and down to earth and he is the most adored president of India.
9. On 27 July 2015, A.p.j Abdul Kalam died due to a cardiac arrest in Shillong, Meghalaya
10. Switzerland honored A.P.J Abdul Kalam by declaring 26th May as science day on his visit to the country.
# 5 Lines on A.P.J Abdul Kalam in English # Some Sentence | lines on APJ Abdul Kalam
# 10 Lines short Essay on A.P.J Abdul Kalam