Sharing Epitome in a sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Epitome in Example Sentences.
Use Epitome in a Sentence
1. She was the epitome of elegance.
2. His grandma was the epitome of sweetness.
3. Football is considered to be the epitome of a favorite pastime.
4. The bagel shop right around the corner was the epitome of quaint.
5. She was the epitome of grace and poise.
6. The highly acclaimed movie was an epitome of class.
7. Even under a lot of pressure, the on-call nurse was the epitome of professionalism.
8. The handbook was an epitome of instructions.
9. He was regarded as the very epitome of evil.
10. The architecture was an epitome of British colonial style elegance.
11. The dancer showed the epitome of grace on the stage.
12. He was the epitome of sophistication.
13. Japanese appliances are the epitome of all appliances.
14. He was the epitome of sadness after his breakup.
15. My house is the epitome of minimalistic design.
16. The German shepherd is considered to be the epitome of canine intelligence.
17. Music is considered the epitome of art.
18. The epitome of British culture is tea.
19. He is a great teacher and an epitome of selflessness.
20. Ireland is considered to be the epitome of natural beauty.
More Words with Sentence-