In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Peacock in English. Peacock is the National Bird of India. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Peacock Bird. Lines on Peacock for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams. Checkout Essay on Peacock
10 Lines on Peacock For Students & Children in English
10 lines on peacock in English for class 3 | 10 points about peacock
1. Peacock is the National bird of India.
2. It can be seen in a large number in ‘Rajasthan’.
3. Peacock is really a beautiful and elegant bird.
4. It can dance merrily in cloudly weather.
5. It is so beautiful but its legs are ugly.
6. It feeds on grains, frogs, snakes, and insects.
7. It has beautiful blue feathers in likes to live in gardens and in green fields.
8. Small children keep peacock feathers in their books and notebooks hoping to get help from them in their studies.
9. In ancient times peacocks used to roam about in the royal gardens.
10. When a peacock unfolds its wings, it looks really amazing.
Ten | 10 Lines on Peacock in English For Students
1. Peacock is considered one of the most beautiful birds in this world.
2. Peacocks are generally found in India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Africa.
3. Peacocks are generally of blue color and they have stunningly beautiful feathers of blue, green, and golden color.
4. The average lifespan of the peacock is 20years and they can be found in zoos, forests, and on agricultural lands.
5. Peacocks cannot fly high in the sky but they can fly up to a certain height such as up to the branch of a tree.
6. In 1963, the peacock was declared the national animal of India.
7. Peacocks used to eat grains, leaves, worms, etc.
8. Peacocks love to dance when they see dark clouds in the sky.
9. Peacock is also known as the friend of farmers as he eats snakes and worms from the fields.
10. In the Hindu religion, Peacock is of most importance as Lord Krishna has its features on his forehead.
Some Lines on Peacock in English for Kids
1) Peacock is the national bird of India.
2) It has a beautiful crest on its head which adds to its beauty.
3) Peacock looks beautiful when it dances in the rain by spreading its feathers.
4) Generally, the life of a peacock is between 10 to 20 years.
5) They can fly only for a short distance but can not fly in the sky
6) It has Social as well as religious aspects, their feathers are used for worship and decoration.
7) They are a very important part of the ecosystem because they safeguard Crops from insects and grasshoppers.
8) They are found in many parts of India but mainly in Rajasthan and U.P.
9) Many communities of India play a significant role in safeguarding these birds from hunting.
10) Due to the increased hunting of peacocks, the Government of India has given full protection, which reduces the hunting of peacocks.
# 5 Lines on peacock in English # Some lines on peacock # 5 Sentences about Peacock in English
# 10 Lines short Essay on peacock