In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Gautam Buddha in English. Gautam Buddha was the founder of the Buddhism religion. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Gautam Buddha. Lines on Gautam Buddha for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams. 10 Lines short Essay on Gautam Buddha in English.
10 lines on Gautam Buddha For Students & Children in English
Ten 10 Lines on Gautam Buddha For Students
1. Gautam Buddha is among the greatest religious teachers of the world.
2. His father’s name was Suddhodana and his mother’s name was Mahamaya.
3. He was born in 563 BC.
4. He was married at the age of 16 to princess Yashodhara. They were blessed with a son.
5. A turning point in Siddhartha’s life came when passing by a roadside, he sighted an old man, a sick person, and a dead body
6. At the age of 29, Siddhartha left his home in search of peace and truth.
7. Siddhartha got enlightenment at the age of 35 at Bodh Gaya.
8. Buddha preached Four Noble Truths including the Eightfold Path.
9. Buddha also attacked some religious and social practices of his times.
10. Buddha attained nirvana in 483 BC.
10 Sentences About Gautam Buddha in English
1. Gautam Buddha was one of the greatest religious teachers and also the founder of Buddhism.
2.Gautam Buddha was born in 623B.C. in the famous gardens of Lumbini in Nepal.
3. His father was King Suddhodana and his mother was queen Maya Devi.
4. The real name of Buddha was Siddharth and he was inclined towards meditation and spiritual pursuits since childhood.
5. At the age of 18, he got married to a princess Yashodhara and had a boy named Rahul.
6. He left his family and kingdom and after 6 years of wandering, he got enlightenment under a peepal tree in the town Bodha Gaya (Bihar).
7. The place where he got enlightenment is known as Bodhigya and the peepal tree is known as Bodhi Vriksha.
8. After gaining enlightenment Siddharth became popular as Gautam Buddha.
9. Gautam Buddha preached his first sermon in Sarnath near Varanasi and taught the eightfold paths.
10. Gautam Buddha died in 544 B.C. at the age of 80.
Some | Few Lines on Gautama Buddha in English for Kids
1. Gautama Buddha was a philosopher, meditator, and religious leader also known as Siddhartha Gautama.
2. He was born in 623 B.C in the famous gardens of Lumbini of Kapilvastu located in Nepal.
3. His father was the king of Kapilvastu named Shudodhan and his mother was Maya Devi.
4. Gautam was only 7 years old when his mother died and he was brought up in taking care of his aunt Gautmi Prajapati.
5. Gautam was sent to school when he was only a few years old and completed his education from Guru Sarvamitra.
6. Gautam was married to Yashodhara and had a son named Rahul.
7. At the age of 30, Gautam left his home in search of truth and wisdom.
8. Under a Bodhi tree, Gautam meditated and sought enlightenment and became Buddha.
9. After doing austerity of 6 years, Gautam became enlightened and gained incredible knowledge.
10. Gautam Buddha died at the age of 80 in Kushinagar because of food poisoning.
# 5 Sentences | Lines on Gautam Buddha in English # Some lines on Gautam Buddha