Sharing the word Poverty in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Poverty in Example Sentences.
Poverty in a Sentence
1. One of the major consequences of poverty is an increase in crime.
2. Poverty is not a sin.
3. Poverty is one of the major problems in our country.
4. Many people in our country live in poverty today.
5. I have seen bad days due to poverty.
6. Poverty had exhausted him at a young age.
7. We should form policies to remove poverty in our country.
8. His entire childhood was spent in poverty.
9. We must work towards the eradication of poverty.
10. We should fight against the eradication of poverty and hunger.
11. He attributes his poverty to bad luck.
12. His early life was a struggle with poverty.
13. Poverty is considered the root of all evil.
14. Poverty tries friends.
15. Poverty is no shame but laziness is.
16. The main cause of overpopulation is considered to be poverty.
17. Poverty is the biggest wretchedness of mankind.
18. Malnutrition is not always a result of poverty.
19. He was struck by poverty in his childhood.
20. We must endeavor to end poverty.
More Words with Sentences-