Sharing the word Constantly in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Constantly in Example Sentences.
Constantly in a Sentence
1. He was constantly alone with his thoughts.
2. That area was constantly hit by famine.
3. Her mother constantly picked at her for being sloppy.
4. It was raining constantly.
5. He was constantly on her mind.
6. You have to think about it constantly and then plan.
7. The world is constantly changing.
8. He constantly reminds me that I am late.
9. That couple argues constantly.
10. Scientists are constantly researching for proof.
11. He lied to me constantly.
12. Talking constantly isn’t necessarily communicating.
13. He was constantly reassuring himself that he acted for the best.
14. That girl was bullied at school constantly.
15. Aren’t you tired of her constantly questioning you?
16. She was constantly searching for her soulmate.
17. She was constantly searching for a new job.
18. The instrument constantly monitors temperature and humidity.
19. He was constantly alert to his surroundings.
20. The sun is constantly evaporating the earth’s moisture.
More Words with Sentences-