Sharing the word Soothing in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Soothing in Example Sentences.
Soothing in a Sentence
1. She put on some soothing music to unwind.
2. Music has great power in soothing a tense mind.
3. It was a soothing experience for everyone.
4. It had a soothing effect on the skin.
5. Soothing a crying baby can be extremely hard sometimes.
6. A poem can have a soothing effect on a man’s brain.
7. The sound of the rain is soothing to the ears.
8. They made a soothing drink for her.
9. The radio on the shelf played some soothing music.
10. Almond oil is renowned for its soothing properties.
11. Hot tea is very soothing for the throat.
12. The beautiful garden was a soothing effect on the mind.
13. Her voice was soothing to everyone’s ears.
14. The radio was playing soothing music.
15. The smell of his cologne was very soothing.
16. She put her arm around my shoulder and spoke in a soothing manner.
17. It had a quiet look and a soothing quality.
18. His voice was so soothing that I could hear him all night.
19. Cold tea is considered to be soothing for burns.
20. Her soothing words subdued her fears.
More Words with Sentences-
Adverse in a Sentence
Propaganda in a Sentence
Auspicious in a Sentence
Cruel in a Sentence
Thrilled in a Sentence
Constantly in a Sentence