Sharing the word Grown in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Grown in Example Sentences.
Grown in a Sentence
1. She had grown to be tall and 5 years.
2. My uncle had grown tomatoes in his Garden.
3. He has grown as a person.
4. She has tremendously grown as a professional writer.
5. As I have grown older this attachment has also grown.
6. Potatoes can be easily grown in your garden.
7. My parents have grown proud of me.
8. He has grown up to be a fine gentleman.
9. He has grown 6 centimeters this year.
10. The actor’s popularity has grown over the years.
11. I am a grown woman who can take her own decisions.
12. I am really lucky to have grown up around such wonderful parents.
13. I have grown sick of living in rental houses.
14. Different types of fruits are grown in this season.
15. He has grown weaker day by day.
16. Cotton jute and wheat are grown in our country.
17. Have these vegetables grown in your garden?
18. Grown Ups should be responsible.
19. Her voice had grown softer.
20. I seldom forget that you are all grown up now.
21. They had grown so close.
More Words with Sentences-