Sharing Heard in a sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Heard in Example Sentences.
Use Heard in a Sentence
1. Everyone heard the story loud and clear.
2. I haven’t heard from him for a long time.
3. She heard him sing his favorite song.
4. Clacking of the typewriter was heard in the office.
5. I heard someone walk down the Stairway.
6. I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me.
7. I heard the wail of a police siren.
8. Everyone has heard of this story before.
9. Everyone started crying when they heard the bad news.
10. Has anyone heard what the latest news is?
11. Police heard footsteps of thieves running away from them.
12. I was shocked when I heard what happened at the party.
13. I have heard a lot about that play but never saw it.
14. Everyone was mesmerized when they heard the song.
15. Nobody has heard from him for quite some time.
16. People started running for shelter the moment they heard bomb sounds.
17. The leader spoke loud enough to be heard properly.
18. The thief heard the footsteps and ran away.
19. Nobody had heard about the new actor.
20. Nothing was heard over the din of the sound the crowd was making.
More Words with Sentence-