Sharing the word Harmony in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Harmony in Example Sentences.
Harmony in a Sentence
1. The cat and the dog live in perfect harmony.
2. They lived in harmony with each other for many years.
3. We must learn to live in harmony with nature.
4. His tastes were in harmony with mine.
5. They tried really hard to maintain harmony between the two communities.
6. There was perfect harmony between the two brothers.
7. She worked in perfect harmony with all her classmates.
8. I do believe that it is possible that people from different ethnic communities can live together in harmony.
9. Your suggestions are not in harmony with the aims of the company.
10. She lives in harmony with all her friends.
11. You should keep peace and harmony in your house.
12. We must always try to live in harmony and also those around us.
13. A new sense of harmony developed in the community.
14. It is really important the employer and employee have harmony.
15. The two of them sang in perfect harmony.
16. We had to let him go because his ideas were not in harmony with ours.
17. Communal harmony is the need of the hour.
18. She gave a great speech on communal harmony.
19. Schools always try to Foster harmony between different groups of people.
20. To complete this project we have to work in harmony.
More Words with Sentences-