Sharing Culprit in a sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Culprit in Example Sentences.
Use Culprit in a Sentence
1. The culprit showed remorse at the sentencing.
2. The draught is the culprit behind the shortage of resources.
3. After extensive research scientists found the culprit to be a genetic disorder.
4. The culprit was arrested.
5. The culprit was sent to Jail.
6. Laziness is the main culprit in an unsuccessful life.
7. The management took strict action against the culprit in this case.
8. The police were trying their best to find the culprit in this case.
9. Why are the police not taking action against the culprit?
10. Eating unhealthy food is the main culprit behind weight mismanagement.
11. Pollution is the main culprit for bad skin.
12. Tobacco is the main culprit in causing cancer.
13. High cholesterol is the main culprit for causing major health issues.
14. The culprit in the robbery has not yet been identified.
15. Everyone was trying to find the real culprit.
16. She was treating him like a culprit.
17. Do you know the culprit who broke this window?
18. Illegal construction is the main culprit behind ecological imbalance.
19. The police came up with a plan to catch the culprit red-handed.
20. Fast food is the main culprit behind obesity.
More Words with Sentence-