In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Sri Ramakrishna in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Sri Ramakrishna Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines about Sri Ramakrishna in English
( Set-1 ) 10 lines about Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa for Students
1. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa is an Indian mystic and spiritual leader.
2. He was born in 1836 in Kamarpukur, West Bengal, and he devoted his whole life to serving God.
3. Thirdly, Sri Ramakrishna was an excellent teacher whose lessons centered on having one’s own direct encounter with the divine.
4. He engaged in a wide range of religious practices and preached that they all amounted to the same objective of divine realization.
5. Swami Vivekananda was only one of many of Sri Ramakrishna’s students who contributed to disseminating his teachings over the globe.
6. He was admired for his candor, modesty, and childlike purity.
7. Sri Ramakrishna’s life was a demonstration of the concepts he taught, and he often used parables and tales to make his points.
8. He considered affection and dedication to be the cornerstones of religious activity.
9. Millions of individuals all across the globe find motivation in Sri Ramakrishna’s teachings.
10. Although he died away in 1886, his students carried on his work by establishing the Ramakrishna Mission and the Ramakrishna Math.
10 Sentences about Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
( Set-2 ) 10 lines on Sri Ramakrishna in English
1. Spirituality and compassion were among the many topics Sri Ramakrishna taught his followers.
2. Love is paramount, he thought, and all faiths ultimately lead to the same truth.
3. Sri Ramakrishna’s piety and faith in God moved a lot of people.
4. He urged his listeners to have their own God experiences and to be kind to one another.
5. Sri Ramakrishna modeled how to treat individuals of other faiths with dignity and compassion.
6. His teachings show us how we’re all linked and why we should treat each other kindly.
7. The lessons of love, compassion, and understanding are emphasized throughout Sri Ramakrishna’s life.
8. The Ramakrishna Math and Mission now travels the globe disseminating his teachings.
9. He was quite focused on teaching how to improve this world and make it a peaceful place to live in.
10. His compassion and knowledge drove people of all ages toward his teachings.