In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Mother Teresa in English. Mother Teresa was a well-known humanitarian. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Mother Teresa. lines on Mother Teresa for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Mother Teresa For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Mother Teresa For Students
1. Mother Teresa was a known humanitarian. She was born in Skopje, Macedonia on August 26, 1910.
2. Her real name was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. Her family used to call her Gonxha which means flower buds in Albanian.
3. Her family was roman catholic and at the age of 12, she realized that she was born to lead a religious life.
4. She learned some basic English and mathematics from homeschooling.
5. At the age of 18, she worked as a nun in the Catholic Church.
6. She called herself a pencil in God’s Hands.
7. She was inspired by her mother for religious works.
8. In 1979, she was awarded the Noble Peace Prize in recognition of her work” in bringing help to suffering humanity”.
9. She was loved by the young students and they used to call her ” Maa”.
10. Mother Teresa died on September 5, 1997, and every year on this day we celebrate the International Day of Charity.
10 Lines short Essay on Mother Teresa
1. Mother Teresa was born in 1910 in Skopje, Yugoslavia in a Roman Catholic family.
2. She decided to work for the poor and the sick in Calcutta, India.
3. She came to India on 6 January 1929.
4. In 1948, Sister Teresa became Mother Teresa.
5. She founded the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta.
6. In 1957, her organisation began to work with lepers and orphans.
7. At Titagarh, she founded Mahatma Gandhi Leprosy Mission.
8. She also founded `Nirmol Hridoy’ and ‘Shishu Bhavan’.
9. Mother Teresa got Padma Shri in 1963.
10. In 1979, she received the Nobel Peace Prize.
11. She was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1980.
12. Mother Teresa died on 5 December 1997 in Calcutta.
10 Lines on Mother Teresa in English for Kids
1) Mother Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu born in Kosovo vilayet of the ottoman empire on 26 August 1910
2) She worked as a teacher for twenty years and later she became the principal of Loreto convent Calcutta.
3) She was very emotionally affected by the poverty which she saw in the Bengal Famine of 1943.
4) While seeing the dead bodies and critical conditions of human being around him then she founded the foundation Missionaries of charity
5) In 1950 Teresa founded the missionaries of charity to help those who are fighting with chronic disease.
6) He also set up many missionaries like schools, Hospitals for the poorest.
7) Mother Teresa’s Missionaries Association opened 755 destitute homes in about 125 countries by 1996.
8) In 1980, he was awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian honor.
9) The organization on which she started with 13 people now has 4000 sisters who care for the poor, blinds, and disabled person.
10) she died on 5 September 1997 and She is the real icon of humanity.
# 5 Lines on Mother Teresa in English # Some lines on Mother Teresa