In this article, we are providing the Informative 10 lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. 10 lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Essay for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan For Students & Children in English
Ten Lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan For Students
1. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is one of the most successful missions in Indian history.
2. Swacch Bhaarat Abhiyaan translates Clean India Mission.
3. This was introduced by honorable Prime Minister Narender Modi on 2nd October 2014.
4. This mission was started to honor Mahatma Gandhi’s vision of Clean India.
5. The main focus of this mission is to provide basic sanitation facilities.
6. This mission includes cleanliness in rural and urban areas.
7. The aim of this mission was to triple the basic sanitation facility in five years and make India open defecation-free.
8. Swachh Bhaarat Abhiyan includes the usage of different colour’s dustbins for different kinds of garbage.
9. Clean India Mission aims to spread awareness among people regarding cleanliness.
10. Swachh Bhaarat initiative is also taken seriously by schools, colleges, etc.
Related Article– 10 Lines on Cleanliness
10 Lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in English for Kids
1. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a program that was launched by PM Narendra Modi.
2. Under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan main Focus is on cleanliness and sanitation in Rural and Urban areas.
3. Government has also made Various public toilets and set up many dustbins at every public place.
4. Public toilets are easily available in public places is only possible due to the Swachh Bharat mission.
5. The main objective of this campaign is to construct toilets in every house in the country.
6. It’s also created awareness in public towards sanitation and cleanliness.
7. Swachh Bharat mission is based on the idea of Gandhiji to clean our India.
8. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched on October 2, 2014, and was targeted to be completed by October 2, 2019.
9. To join this campaign, you just have to keep cleanliness in your surroundings and make people aware of cleanliness.
10. PM Narendra Modi Ji had swept the streets in the Valmiki township of Delhi to spread awareness about cleanliness.
# 5 Lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in English # Some lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
# 10 Lines short Essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan