In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda Hindu Monk and also well known for a speech on Hinduism he delivers at the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago in 1893. of India. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Swami Vivekananda. lines on Swami Vivekananda for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Swami Vivekananda For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Swami Vivekananda For Students
1. Swami Vivekananda was born on 12th January 1863 in Kolkata.
2. His real name was Narendranath Datta and was an Indian Hindu monk.
3. In 1881, he met spiritual guru Ramakrishna and later on become his chief disciple.
4. In 1884, he completed his graduation from the general assembly institute of Kolkata.
5. Swami Vivekanand traveled to Chicago on foot and on 11 September 1893 he attended and delivered a speech at the Institute of Chicago.
6. In 1897, he founded the Ramakrishna Mission in Kolkata.
7. His birth anniversary is known as National Youth Day in India.
8. He died at the early age of 39 on 4th July 1902 near Belur Math in Bengal’s presidency.
9. He was a great spiritual leader and was having a sharp memory.
10. He used to live a simple lifestyle.
10 Lines short Essay on Swami Vivekananda
1. Swami Vivekananda was a social reformer and a spiritual leader.
2. He was born in Calcutta on 12 January 1863.
3. He graduated from Scottish Church College, Calcutta.
4. Vivekananda was a disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahansa.
5. He was a member of the Brahmo Samaj.
6. Vivekananda represented the Hindu Community at the Parliament of All Religions of the world on 11 September 1893 held in Chicago.
7. He lectured on Vedanta in England and the United States of America.
8. He preached about universal brotherhood.
9. In 1897, Vivekananda founded the Ramakrishna Mission.
10. He wrote Jnana-yoga, Bhakti-yoga, Karma-yoga, and Raja-yoga.
11. He protested to eliminate child marriage and illiteracy.
12. Vivekananda’s birth anniversary on 12 January, is celebrated as National Youth Day in India.
10 Lines on Swami Vivekananda in English for Kids
1. Swami Vivekananda was born on 12 January 1863, in a place called Simulia in Calcutta and His childhood name was Narendra Nath Dutt.
2. The name of Swami Vivekananda’s father was Vishwanath Dutt and his mother was Bhuvaneshwari Devi.
3. He completed his early education at the famous Presidency College, Calcutta.
4. He attended the World Religion Conference on 11 September 1893 as a representative of India in the United States.
5. Swami Vivekananda Ji established the Vedanta Committee of New York in November 1894.
6. He established the Ramakrishna Mission in Calcutta on 1 May 1997 AD.
7. At present, there are many branches of the Ramakrishna Mission in the world that are doing very good work.
8. In 1897, he returned to India and received a warm and enthusiastic welcome as he became a well-known personality.
9. Arise, awake, and stop not until the goal is achieved” This is a very famous line given by Swami Vivekananda.
10. Swami Vivekananda passed away on 4 July 1902 at the age of 39.
# 5 Lines on Swami Vivekananda in English # Some lines on Swami Vivekananda