In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Teachers Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Teachers Day. 10 Lines Essay on Teachers Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Teachers Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Teachers Day In English For Students
1. World Teacher’s Day is celebrated on 5th October every year to pay respect and honor to teachers.
2. Teachers are the basic building blocks of a nation as they guide the children for their better future.
3. In India, National Teacher’s Day is celebrated on 5th September to mark the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was a great teacher.
4. This day is celebrated to honor teachers for their contribution to shaping individuals.
5. On this day, various cultural activities are organized in schools and colleges.
6. Students present love of token to the teachers on this occasion.
7. Students try to make their teachers happy by doing various activities such as dancing, singing, etc.
8. Sweets are distributed among all the teachers and students at the end of the function.
9. Some teachers are awarded by the government for their good works.
10. This day is special for all the teachers and they get appreciated to do better.
# Sentence on Teachers Day
Few | Some Lines on Teachers Day in English
1. Every year on 5 September, Teachers’ Day is celebrated to honour our selfless teachers for their valuable work.
2. Teachers’ Day is celebrated as the birthday of the second President of India, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
3. This special day, students bring greeting cards, flowers, and many other gifts for their teachers.
4. Various programs are organized on teachers’ day in different institutions including school and college.
5. A competition like speech and essay is also organized on this day.
6. Teacher day is a special day dedicated to the teacher for their contribution to the country and society.
7. Teachers do nation-building work by building the future of citizens living in the country.
8. Teaching is a great profession and a good teacher is always a gift of God upon us.
9. A good teacher is also a good friend of his students who helps them in getting the right path.
10. Teachers are the designer of the children’s future and guiding light for the nation.
# few lines about teachers day # few lines for teachers
# teachers day sentences # five sentence about teachers day
# 10 Lines short Essay on teachers day