Sharing Renowned in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Renowned in Example Sentences.
Use Renowned in a Sentence
1. The French are renowned for their cooking skills.
2. He is considered to be one of the most renowned writers.
3. The restaurant was renowned for its Italian cuisine.
4. Almond oil is renowned for its soothing qualities.
5. The people of the community were renowned for their deep religious beliefs.
6. He was very renowned for his utmost wisdom.
7. The country was renowned for its beautiful churches.
8. She is a renowned public litigation lawyer.
9. She was renowned for her elegance and humbleness.
10. That particular stretch of the river was renowned for its good fishing.
11. The renowned singer’s concert sold out in a matter of minutes.
12. Picasso is considered to be a renowned artist worldwide.
13. Cheetahs are renowned for their high speed.
14. The design of the renowned brand sold out in a matter of twenty minutes.
15. He was a renowned pediatrician.
16. She is very well renowned for her discipline.
17. Indians are renowned for their technical capabilities.
18. He was a renowned social worker.
19. He is considered to be one of the most renowned poets of all time.
20. She is a renowned lawyer for civil cases across the country.
More Words with Sentences-