Sharing Clean in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Clean in Example Sentences.
Use Clean in a Sentence
1. The river which flows through our town is not clean.
2. I have to clean the garden.
3. Bring me a jar full of clean water.
4. You have to cut the stalk short of the Cauliflower and then clean it.
5. You need to clean the wound before you dress it.
6. Now son the house won’t clean itself.
7. You should clean your teeth after every meal.
8. The floor of the room is not clean.
9. He doesn’t want to clean his room.
10. He had a clean record for the past 10 years.
11. A child’s brain is like a clean slate.
12. You should clear the refrigerator often.
13. We should all take care of ourselves by keeping our skin clean.
14. I have to clean my room before my parents return.
15. Eating healthy food will help you clean your body system and keep you healthy.
16. The classroom was so clean that there was not even a speck of dust anywhere.
17. Everyone knew that she had a clean heart.
18. Please unload everything from the boat and clean it thoroughly.
19. The beach had been washed clean by the tides.
20. The hotel room floor was spotlessly clean.
21. We need to take drastic measures to clean up this profession.
More Words with Sentences-