Sharing Propaganda in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Propaganda in Example Sentences.
Propaganda in a Sentence
1. They have launched a propaganda campaign against the Western governments.
2. There has been a lot of propaganda against smoking in the country.
3. The news reports were dismounted as propaganda by the government.
4. The voters should have the proper information and not the propaganda distributed by the media.
5. During elections, politicians always try to defeat their opponents by bringing up propaganda.
6. Communist propaganda always tells people that the West is bad.
7. The newspapers were full of political propaganda before the elections.
8. How can we nullify the enemy’s propaganda?
9. The play was sheer political propaganda.
10. I wish they stop grinding the same propaganda again and again.
11. They confiscated all weapons, ammunition, and other propaganda material.
12. A lot of propaganda had created a bad image of him.
13. The old film was made for propaganda purposes.
14. The propaganda machine went into overdrive when the war broke out.
15. The press contained many notices of the propaganda and its success.
16. Much of the propaganda was gained by the secret agents.
17. The reports clearly contained elements of propaganda.
18. Art was used as a medium to express propaganda.
19. Many schools feed communist propaganda to students.
20. He had served some powerful propaganda.
More Words with Sentences-