Sharing Grazing in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Grazing in Example Sentences.
Use Grazing in a Sentence
1. The horses were grazing in the pasture.
2. The cows were grazing near the river.
3. A herd of cattle was grazing in the open field.
4. The cattle were grazing in the meadows.
5. The sheep were grazing in the lush green pastures.
6. I fell in the field severely grazing my knee.
7. There was a lot of sheep grazing on the next mountain.
8. He had nearly a thousand acres of land where the cattle were grazing.
9. The sheep were silently grazing in the fields.
10. The bison were grazing all around the pond.
11. My cow was not grazing in your field.
12. My flock of sheep was grazing in your field.
13. The animals were grazing in the field.
14. A herd of cattle was grazing in the field.
15. The villagers took their herd of cattle grazing in the open fields.
16. The black and the white cow were grazing in the field peacefully.
17. The large areas of the grazing land have been ploughed up to grow wheat.
18. The group of cattle was grazing on the rich grass.
19. Agriculture and grazing are the principal industries of our country.
20. The park was turned into land for grazing cattle.
More Words with Sentences-