Sharing Glamorous in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Glamorous in Example Sentences.
Use Glamorous in a Sentence
1. He led an exciting and glamorous life.
2. There are many glamourous people out there.
3. The job sounded easy and glamorous.
4. The fashion industry is glamorous.
5. The advertisements depict smoking as glamorous and attractive.
6. A luxurious life is much different than glamorous life.
7. It is hard work and not a glamorous job as portrayed by the media.
8. My job is not that glamorous but it does have its perks.
9. It was the most glamorous studio in the country.
10. Her evening gown was the most glamorous at the party.
11. She looked glamorous and attractive at that event.
12. Working in publishing is not as glamorous as it seems.
13. It was a glamorous job to the outsiders.
14. Your job sounds glamorous. What exactly do you do?
15. The north coast is the most glamorous part of the country.
16. After getting successful, you could see her glamorous side clearly now.
17. His life was glamorous beyond belief.
18. She looked really beautiful and glamorous on television.
19. They don’t let anything spoil their glamorous lifestyle.
20. Our new supplement can get you gorgeous and glamorous hair.
More Words with Sentences-