Sharing the word Agreed in a Sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Agreed in Example Sentences.
Agreed in a Sentence
1. Everyone agreed with her opinion.
2. Both countries have agreed and signed the treaty.
3. We all agreed to the rules and regulations.
4. We agreed to keep the conversation going.
5. Everyone agreed that the situation needed to be dealt with.
6. That means we have to move out today, agreed?
7. She had agreed to my proposal.
8. He agreed with me on this matter.
9. My boss agreed to my business idea.
10. She gladly agreed to sit with us for lunch.
11. He eventually agreed to help me.
12. She agreed to work late at the office.
13. Everyone agreed to go ahead with the plan.
14. He had agreed to my views.
15. She had agreed to participate in the competition.
16. All the judges agreed that he was the clear winner.
17. He had agreed to pay the full price.
18. All of them had agreed to pool their resources.
19. Both of them mutually agreed to get divorced.
20. She had agreed to testify at the trial.
More Words with Sentences-