In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Tripura in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Tripura Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Tripura in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Tripura in English
1 Tripura is called a landlocked state which is bordered by Bangladesh from three sides.
2 Tripura is one of the northeastern states in India whose capital is Agartala.
3 Tripura has a rich cultural heritage with a blend of indigenous tribal and Bengali traditions.
4 Tripuris, Bengalis, and other indigenous groups make Tripura a diversely populated state.
5 Tripura has distinct wet and dry seasons with a tropical monsoon climate.
6 Cusines like Mui Borok and Bengali delicacies are the most famous in Tripura.
7 Tripura is known for its ancient stone carvings and Unakoti rock-cut sculptures.
8 Tripura faces challenges for being back at infrastructural development.
9 The livelihood of Tripura mainly depends on agriculture and horticulture.
10 Bengali is the language which is mostly spoken by people in Tripura.
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Tripura for students
1. Tripura is a state located in the North East of India, which was established on January 21, 1972.
2. Agartala is the capital of Tripura.
3. The total area of Tripura is 10,492 km^2, on the basis of which it has 27th place in the whole of India.
4. Tripura has a total population of 36.6 million and is the 22nd largest state in India in terms of population.
5. Tripura has many tourist places like Ujjayanta Palace, Neer Mahal, Tripura Sundari Temple, and Sipahijala Wildlife.
6. Bengali, Kakbarak, and English are the official languages of Tripura.
7. Tripura has 60 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 2 in the Lok Sabha, and 1 in the Rajya Sabha.
8. Singers Sachin Dev Burman, Rahul Dev Burman, and Anil Thakur, and tennis player Somdev Dev Burman are from Tripura.
9. The state animal of Tripura is the Fierce langur and the state bird is the green pigeon.
10. Gomti, Khuwai and Howrah are the major rivers of Tripura.
11. Jhum cultivation is practiced in Tripura and tea is the main crop.
12. The state tree of Tripura is the Agar tree and the state flower is Nageshwar.
13. Most handloom and bamboo items are made in Tripura.
14. Garia, Masak, Sumani, and Jhoom are the main folk dances here.
15. Tripura was known as Kirat Desh in ancient times.