In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Mizoram in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Mizoram Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 20, 15 sentences about Mizoram in English.
10 Lines on Mizoram in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Mizoram for students
1. Mizoram is a state located in the northeast of India.
2. Mizoram was established on February 20, 1987.
3. Aizawl is the capital of Mizoram.
4. The total area of Mizoram is 21,081 km².
5. Mizoram is the 25th largest state of India in terms of area.
6. The total population of Mizoram is 11.2 lakhs, on the basis of which it has 28th place in the whole of India.
7. Mizoram has many tourist places like Dampa Century, Dampa Tiger Reserve, Phongui, and Phaganpagui.
8. Mizo, English, and Hindi are the official languages of Mizoram.
9. Mizoram has 40 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 1 in the Lok Sabha, and 1 in the Rajya Sabha.
10. Mizoram was earlier a part of Assam, then in 1972 it was made a union territory and in 1987 it was made the 23rd state.
10 Sentences about Mizoram in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Mizoram for students
1. The largest river in Mizoram is Chimtupi which is also known as Kaladan.
2. The state flower of Mizoram is Red Vanada and the state tree is Iron Wood.
3. Singers like Lalsangjueli Selio and many great personalities like Robert Lethalumuana are from Mizoram.
4. The state animal of Mizoram is the Hilok gibbon and the state bird is the Hime pheasant.
5. Mainly soybean, turmeric, maize, and flowers are cultivated in Mizoram.
6. Aizawl City of Mizoram is the religious and cultural center of the Mizo people.
7. Chapchar and Mimkut are the main festivals of Mizoram.
8. There are 11 districts in Mizoram- Aizawl, Hnahthial, Kolasib, Lunglei, Saiha, Serchhip, Champhai, Khawzawl, Lawngtlai, Mamit and Saitual.