In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Nagaland in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Nagaland Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 20, 15 sentences about Nagaland in English.
10 Lines on Nagaland in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Nagaland for students
1. Nagaland is a state located in the North East of India,
2. Nagaland was established on December 1, 1963.
3. Kohima is the capital of Nagaland.
4. The total area of Nagaland is 16,579 sq km, in terms of which it is the 26th largest state of India.
5. The total population of Nagaland is 22.8 lakhs, in view of which it is the 25th largest state of India.
6. Nagaland has many tourist places like Kohima War Cemetery, Naga Bazaar, Watch Tower, and Dzukou Valley.
7. The official language of Nagaland is English.
8. Nagaland has 60 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 1 in the Lok Sabha, and 1 in the Rajya Sabha.
9. Many celebrities like Longri Ao and Mengi Suokoria are from Nagaland.
10. Hornbill Festival is celebrated in Nagaland from 1 December to 10 December, in which the culture of Nagaland is depicted.
10 Sentences about Nagaland in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Nagaland for students
1. People have to take an inner line permit from the government to stay permanently in Nagaland.
2. The hottest chilies in the world are produced in Nagaland.
3. The state animal of Nagaland is the Mithun and the state bird is the Blyde tragopan.
4. The state tree of Nagaland is the almond tree and the state flower is the buransh flower.
5. The highest peak Mount Saramati stands like a wall between Nagaland and Burma.
6. Dansari and Barak rivers are the major rivers of Nagaland.
7. There are 16 districts in Nagaland- Kohima, Longleng, Mokokchung, Chumoukedima, Dimapur, Kiphire, Mon, Niuland, Noklak, Peren, Phek, Shamator, Tuensang, Tseminyü, Wokha, and Zunheboto.