In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Telangana in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Telangana Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 15, 20 lines on Telangana.
10 Lines on Telangana in English for Students
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Telangana in English
1. Telangana is a state located in the south of India.
2. Telangana was formed on June 2, 2014, when it was separated from Andhra Pradesh.
3. The capital of Telangana is Hyderabad.
4. The total area of Telangana is 114,840 km².
5. On the basis of area it has the 12th position in India.
6. The total population of Telangana is 4 crores.
7 On the basis of population it has 12th place in India.
8. The official language of Telangana is Telugu.
9. There are 33 districts in Telangana state.
10. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on the 2nd of June in Telangana.
10 sentences about Telangana
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Telangana in English
1. There are many tourist places in Telangana like Char Minar, Golconda Fort, Sagar Lake, and Kuntala Waterfall.
2. Many celebrities like Zakir Hussain, Sarojini Naidu, Sania Mirza, and V.V.V.Laxman are from Telangana.
3. The capital of Telangana has been ranked as the second-best destination by National Geographic Travel.
4. Telangana has 119 Legislative Assembly, 40 Legislative Council, 17 Lok Sabha, and 7 Rajya Sabha seats.
5. The state animal of Telangana is Deer.
6. The state bird of Telangana is Palapitta.
7. Thangedu is the state flower and jammi is the state tree of Telangana.
8. The state fruit of Telangana is Mango, the state sport is Kabaddi, and the state river Godavari is also known as Dakshin Ganga.
9. Cotton, mango, and tobacco are the main crops grown in Telangana.
10. A mixture of the culture of the Nizam of Hyderabad and the culture of the Mughals is seen in the culture of Telangana.
FAQ about Telangana-
Q. The capital of Telangana?
Ans. Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana State.
Q. Telangana state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Telangana is part of Andhra Pradesh separated in 2014.
Q. Name the official Language of Telangana?
Ans. The official language of Telangana is Telugu.