In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Goa in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Goa Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 15, 20 lines on Goa.
10 Lines on Goa in English | Goa Essay
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Goa in English for students
1. Goa is a state located in the southwest of India.
2. Goa was established on May 30, 1987.
3. The capital of Goa is Panaji.
4. The total area of Goa is 3,702 km².
5. On the basis of area it is the smallest state of India.
6. The total population of Goa is 18 lakhs.
7. On the basis of population it has 26th place in India.
8. The official language of Goa is Konkani.
9. There are 2 districts in Goa- North Goa and South Goa.
10 Statehood Day is celebrated every year on the 30th of May in Goa.
10 Sentences about Goa | Essay about Goa
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Goa in English
1. In Goa, there are many tourist places like The Coventry, Church of St. Francis, Aguada Fort, Immaculate Conception Church, Colva Beach, and Anjuna Beach.
2. Goa has 40 Assembly seats, 2 Lok Sabha seats, and 1 Rajya Sabha seat.
3. Actresses like Kimi Katkar, Karthika Raine and singers like Prabhakar Karekar are from Goa.
4. The state animal of Goa is Gaur and the state bird is Bulbul.
5. The state tree of Goa is Matti and the state flower is Red Jasmine.
6. Goa was also known as Gomanchal, Gopakattam, and Goppuri.
7. On December 19, 1961, Goa was liberated from the Portuguese and it was declared a union territory along with Daman and Diu.
8. One of the highest waterfalls in India is the Dudhsagar Falls which is in Goa.
9. India’s famous bird sanctuary Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is in Goa.
10. The largest city of Goa is Vasco da Gama.
FAQ about Goa
Q. The capital of Goa?
Ans. Panaji is the capital of Goa State.
Q. Goa state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Goa is known as Gomanchal, Gopakattam and Goppuri.
Q. Name the official Language of Goa?
Ans. The official language of Goa is Konkani.