In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Kerala in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Kerala Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 20, 15 sentences about Kerala in English.
10 Lines on Kerala in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Kerala in English for students
1. Kerala is a state located in the South West of India.
2. Kerala was established on November 1, 1956.
3. Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of Kerala.
4. The total area of Kerala is 38,863 sq. km., on the basis of which it is at the 22nd position in India.
5. The total population of Kerala is 3.5 crores ( approx ) and on this basis, it is in 13th place in the whole of India.
6. There are many tourist places in Kerala like Wayanad, Munnar, Kochi, islands made of Kumarakom lake, and religious places Thrissur.
7. The official language of Kerala is Malayalam.
8. Kerala has 140 Assembly seats, 20 Lok Sabha seats, and 9 Rajya Sabha seats.
9. Famous personality like Metro Man Sreedharan who got the work of Delhi Metro done is from Kerala.
10. Kerala state has an almost 100 percent literacy rate among all states in India.
10 Sentences about Kerala in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Sentences about Kerala in English for students
1. Situated on India’s southern coast, Kerala is a very lovely state and is known as God’s own state.
2. It is well-known for its scenic beaches, calm backwaters, and verdant surroundings.
3. ‘God’s Own State’ is a common nickname for Kerala because of the state’s stunning scenery and diverse cultural traditions.
4. The state is well-known for its excellent educational system and has a high literacy rate.
5. Ayurvedic treatments and therapies in Kerala are world-famous and draw visitors from all over the globe to the state.
6. Connected waterways and peaceful scenery make a trip across Kerala’s backwaters a one-of-a-kind and unforgettable adventure.
7. Several national parks and wildlife refuges, including Periyar and Silent Valley, protect the state’s abundant biodiversity.
8. Coconut and other spices like cardamom, cinnamon, and black pepper are often used in Keralan cooking, contributing to its distinctive taste profile.
9. Classical dance styles like Kathakali and Mohiniyattam have their roots in the state.
10. One of the most popular events in Kerala is the yearly Vallam Kali snake boat racing.
( Set-3 ) 10 Lines on Kerala in English
1. Kerala is the first state in the world to have a publicly elected communist government.
2. Kerala has also been given the nickname “God’s own country”.
3. Pepper and rubber are mostly exported from Kerala.
4. The state animal of Kerala is the Indian elephant and the state bird is the great hornbill.
5. The state fish of Kerala is the green chromoid and the state tree is the coconut tree.
6. The state flower of Kerala is kani kona and the state fruit is jackfruit.
7. Kochi is the major port of Kerala which is also known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea.
8. Districts of Kerala- Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kodiakode (Calicut), Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Palakkad (Palaghat), Malappuram, Wayanad.