In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Andhra Pradesh in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Andhra Pradesh Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 15, 20 lines on Andhra Pradesh.
10 Lines on Andhra Pradesh in English for Students
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Andhra Pradesh in English
1. Andhra Pradesh is a state located in the South East of India.
2. Andhra Pradesh was established on October 1, 1953.
3. Amaravati is the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
4. The total area of Andhra Pradesh is 160,205 km².
5. On this basis of area it has the 8th position in India.
6. The total population of Andhra Pradesh is 5 crores.
7. On the basis of population it is at the 10th place in India.
8. The official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu
9. Andhra Pradesh is called the rice bowl of India.
10. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on the 1st of November in Andhra Pradesh.
10 sentences about Andhra Pradesh
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Andhra Pradesh in English
1. Andhra Pradesh has 175 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 58 in the Legislative Council, 25 in the Lok Sabha, and 11 in the Rajya Sabha.
2. Actors Prabhas, Jr N.T.R., Chiranjeevi, and Allu Arjun are from Andhra Pradesh.
3. The longest and widest river in South India is Godavari, which is the main river of Andhra Pradesh.
4. Andhra Pradesh has major tourist places like Ram Tirtha, Surya Lanka Beach, Horle Hills, and Velam Valley.
5. The state tree of Andhra Pradesh is the neem tree and the state fruit is the mango.
6. The state animal of Andhra Pradesh is the blackbuck and the state bird is the Neelkanth.
7. The state flower of Andhra Pradesh is a water lily and the state sport is kabaddi.
8. Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh is one of the major holy places in the country.
9. Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in Andhra Pradesh.
10 . Districts of Andhra Pradesh- Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Cuddapah, Krishna, Kurnool, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari.
FAQ about Andhra Pradesh-
Q. The capital of Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. Amaravati is the capital of Andhra Pradesh State.
Q. Andhra Pradesh state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Andhra Pradesh is part of the Madras Presidency.
Q. Name the official Language of Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. The official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu.