In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Plants in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Plants. Few Lines Essay on Plants for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Checkout- 10 lines on Trees
10 Lines on Plants For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on Plants In English For Students
1. Plants are multicellular living organisms that are an essential part of an ecosystem.
2. Plants produce most of the world’s oxygen and take carbon dioxide from the environment.
3. Plants use the photosynthesis process in which they make their food with the help of sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide.
4. Plants play a vital role in the food chain as all human beings as well as animals depend on them for food.
5. A plant has many different parts such as stem, roots, leaves, flowers, seeds, and fruits.
6. To maintain the ecological balance plants are necessary as on growing they provide us food and shelter.
7. More than 3 lakh species of plants are found in this world.
8. These are the plants that reduce global warming.
9. Many plants have medicinal qualities also and are used to treat many diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, etc.
10. The leaves of plants are of green color and that is due to the presence of chlorophyll.
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Plants Essay
1 Plants are the most crucial and essential of the earth’s environment.
2 Plants are referred to as living things that grow in soil.
3 Plants are classified from tiny grass to towering trees.
4 To fully grow to its size, the basic needs of plants are sunlight, water, and nutrients.
5 Through the process of Photosynthesis, plants produce their own food.
6 Carbon dioxide is converted into oxygen for humans and animals by plants.
7 Some plants give fruits and vegetables while some give flowers.
8 Shades of trees help in lowering the temperature during hot days.
9 One has to give the proper time for plants to grow by watering them properly.
10 To maintain balance in the environment everyone has to grow more and more plants.
( Set-3 ) 10 Lines on Plants in English short Essay
1 For the well-being of all living organisms plants should be preserved.
2 Botany is a branch of science that studies the nature of plants.
3 Plant growth is affected by several factors like light, temperature, water, and soil quality.
4 To contribute to fore green environment Government has organized a tree plantation drive with NGOs.
5 The soil’s structure and fertility are improved with plants’ roots.
6 Soil erosion is prevented with more and more plants.
7 For human survival, plants provide fruits, vegetables, and grains.
8 Sunlight is converted into energy with the process of photosynthesis by plants,
9 Roots of plants absorb water and nutrients from the soil by anchoring them.
10 Plants are not only used for food but also in traditional medicines.
( Set-4 ) Some | Few Lines on Plants in English for Kids
1. The plants are living organisms that grow on the earth with the help of water and have stems, leaves, and roots.
2. There are about 3.90 Lac species of plants on earth.
3. Plants convert carbon dioxide and water into carbohydrates and oxygen in a process which is called photosynthesis.
4. Plants help us breathe by giving us oxygen, and humans help plants by providing them with carbon dioxide.
5. We can survive on earth due to only plants because plants provide us with fresh air.
6. Plants give us food, flowers, and fruits, and many animals depend on plants for food.
7. Plants prepare food with the help of sunlight, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and water.
8. Plants keep the temperature of the environment under control.
9. Plants are also used to make medicines, spices, and herbs, etc.
10. Plants are one of the precious gifts of God for the entire humanity.
# 5 Lines on Plants in English # Some Sentence on Plants
# short Essay on Plants