In this article, we are providing Informative 10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information. Short Essay on Save Water Save Earth in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 words for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th, and competitive exams.
Checkout- 10 lines on Save Earth
10 Lines on Save Water Save Earth For Students & Children in English
Ten lines on Save Water Save Earth in English for Students
1. Earth is the only planet that supports life because the earth’s surface has Water.
2. The Earth’s surface comprises 71% of water but only 3% of water is drinking water.
3. Water is the most essential resource required for any living species on the planet.
4. Water is required for repairing, regenerating, and maintenance of body tissue.
5. The process of digestion is supported by water as it helps in the breakdown of food.
6. Water is needed for the process of photosynthesis to make food for the plant.
7. Agriculture is not possible without water as water is required for irrigation.
8. Water is used in industries for cooling, mixing, and diluting.
9. Water is used for washing, cooking, and bathing in households.
10. If Earth loses its all water then the temperature rise would result in the mass extinction of every living being.
Few Lines on Save Water Save Earth For Kids ( ways to save water to Save Earth )
1. We should use a mug and bucket and avoid a shower for bathing.
2. Afforestation could be a good option to save water.
3. Check for any leakage or running taps as it wastes a large amount of water.
4. Turn the tap off while washing utensils or brushing the teeth.
5. Install a rainwater harvesting system in homes to use the rainwater for sanitation.
6. Avoid washing your car on regular basis and use a wet cloth to clean it.
7. Watch for big industries that dump their waste in rivers and kept polluting them.
8. Avoid using the Toilet for discarding the waste.
9. Try to wash the utensils by hand or use your automatic dishwasher with its full capacity.
10. Use mulch in the gardens as it is an organic way to avoid water wastage in gardens.
# how to save water in points