In this article, we are providing the Informative 10 lines on Trees in English. It was under these trees that many great men found wisdom and celestial light. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Trees in English. Few lines on Trees Essay for classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and competitive exams.
Checkout – 10 lines on Importance Of Trees
10 Lines on Trees in English For Students & Children
10 Lines on Trees in English
1. Trees are very important for life on our planet.
2. Trees take carbon dioxide and produce oxygen, without which we cannot survive.
3. Trees help in water conservation.
4. Trees help in keeping the environment cool.
5. There are thousands of kinds of trees.
6. They provide us with fruits like oranges, apples, mangoes, etc.
7. Trees are a source of wood which we use in making books, furniture, etc.
8. Trees help to stop soil erosion.
9. They protect the environment from pollution.
10. We cannot live without trees so we should protect them.
Related article- 10 Lines on Save Trees
5 Lines on Trees in English | Five sentences about trees
1. Trees are immensely helpful to us.
2. There is no sphere of life where the trees have no significance for us.
3. Trees give us shade and cool the surrounding area
4. They provide us fruits, timber, flowers, and food full of vitamins. Trees give us life.
5. They take in carbon dioxide and produce oxygen which all of us breathe in.
Few Lines on Trees in English
Read Also-10 Lines on Deforestation
10 | Ten Simple Sentence on trees in English
1. Trees are life-giving, we cannot imagine our life.
2. They are man-friendly because they fulfill our needs.
3. But in the present situation, we all have become a major threat to trees.
4. Trees prevent soil erosion, which helps to keep the fertility of the soil.
5. Without trees we cannot imagine forests, forest is an essential part of our environment.
6. Forest plays important role in the rain, it is an important part of this cycle.
7. Human beings have exploited the environment by cutting trees for their economic benefit.
8. The Government should be made strict laws to prevent the cutting of trees, also promote activities of growing more trees.
9. Alone the government cannot make difference but every individual takes this matter seriously.
10. Scientists should find a substitute for trees to avoid trees cutting.
10 lines on trees for class 3
Sentences about trees for kids
About trees in English