In this article, we are providing the Informative 10 lines on Importance Of Trees. Trees play a very important role in our life. Humans need oxygen to survive, which we get from trees. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Importance Of Trees. lines on Importance Of Trees for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 lines on Importance Of Trees For Students & Children in English
Importance of Trees 10 Lines Essay
1. Trees are necessary to maintain the ecological balance on the planet.
2. During the process of photosynthesis, oxygen is released and carbon dioxide is consumed.
3. The roots of the tree avoid soil erosion in times of heavy floods and rains.
4. The Amazon rainforest is known as the lungs of Earth as it provides 20% of world oxygen.
5. The Fauna is helpless without trees as it provides them with food and shelter.
6. Planting trees around a farm would help to increase soil fertility.
7. The pulp used for making the paper is extracted from the trees.
8. Much ancient scripture and religious textbook consider trees for worshipping.
9. Trees are of great medical importance and used for making drugs.
10. Life on earth would not survive if trees vanish as the oxygen level will not be enough.
Ten Lines on Importance Of Trees For Students
1. Trees are vital as they contribute to a rich healthy ecosystem.
2. Trees provide us two important life essentials; food and oxygen.
3. Trees provide us a shelter to live in, wood to cook food, and various tools.
4. Trees intake carbon dioxide thus clean the air and reduce the global warming effect.
5. Trees are important as they prevent landslides and soil erosion.
6. Trees help in producing medicine that can cure so many diseases and can also be export to many other countries thus helping in economic growth.
7. Trees also act as an effective sound barrier thus limiting noise pollution.
8. Trees are precious as they help in reducing stress.
9. Trees are essential as these control climate by moderating the effects of sun, wind, and rain.
10. Trees also help in lowering the air temperature and reduce heat intensity.
10 Lines on Importance of Trees in English for Kids
1. We Can not Live Without oxygen for 2 Minutes that is why trees are life-givers for us.
2. Trees also fulfill our daily needs by providing Rubber fruit, wood, paper, and many medical items
3. The tree is also the house of many species of birds and they are an important part of our ecosystem.
4. Trees also purify the air and hold soil from their roots and stop soil erosion.
5. Trees absorb Carbon dioxide and in return release oxygen it also saves Earth from global warming.
6. Trees help in maintaining the earth’s temperature, clean the air, and give fruits.
7. For the construction of buildings and roads, deforestation is done on a large scale which leads to the disbalance of the ecosystem.
8. Due to deforestation, earth temperatures are going to increase every year.
9. Only 21% of air is oxygen; the world population and animals depend on it for their breath and survival.
10. We need to plant trees in our locality because 80,000 to 1,60,000 are cut daily for human needs.
# 5 Lines on Importance of Trees in English # Some lines on Importance of Trees
# 10 Lines short Essay on Importance of Trees
# 10 points about trees