In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Manipur in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Manipur Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 15, 20 lines on Manipur.
10 Lines on Manipur in English for Students
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Manipur in English
1. Manipur is a state located in the North East of India.
2. Manipur was established on 21st January 1972.
3. Imphal is the capital of Manipur.
4. The total area of Manipur is 22,327 km².
5 On the basis of area it has 24th place in India.
6. Manipur has a total population of 32 lakhs.
7. Manipur is the 24th largest state in India in terms of population.
8. The official language of Manipur is Manipuri.
9. Manipur and Barak are the major rivers of Manipur.
10. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on the 21st of January in Manipur.
10 sentences about Manipur | Essay on Manipur
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Manipur in English
1. Manipur is also called the Jewel of India and Switzerland of the East.
2. Manipur has 60 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 2 in the Lok Sabha, and 1 in the Rajya Sabha.
3. Many players like Mary Kom, Sunita Devi, Kalpana Devi, and Devendro Singh are from Manipur.
4. Manipur is the only place where the brown-antlered deer is found, which has the local name of Sangai.
5. There are many tourist places like War Cemetery, Govindaji Temple, Khwairamband Bazaar, Loktak Lake, and Sendra Island.
6. The state animal of Manipur is Sangai and the state bird is Mrs. Hyam’s Pheasant.
7. The state tree of Manipur is the Uningthou and the state flower is Serey lily.
8. The flower of Siroi Lily is found only on the Siroi mountain of Manipur in the whole world.
9. There are 16 districts in Manipur state
10. Tea is cultivated on the slopes of Manipur and paddy is cultivated in the valleys.
FAQ about Manipur-
Q. The capital of Manipur?
Ans. Imphal is the capital of Manipur State.
Q. Manipur state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Manipur is known as Meckley.
Q. Name the official Language of Manipur?
Ans. The official language of Manipur is Manipuri.