In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Lotus Flower in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Lotus Flower. Lines on Lotus Flower for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams. Check out our articles on 10 Lines on Rose flower
10 Lines on Lotus Flower For Students & Children in English
10 Lines on Lotus Flower Essay for class 1,2 kids
1. The Lotus is a flower that grows in water.
2. It is one of the most beautiful flowers.
3. It grows in lakes, ponds, and marshes.
4. Different kinds of lotus grow inland.
5. It is called ‘Land Lotus’.
6. There are many petals in a lotus.
7. Lotus blooms in large numbers in the Autumn.
8. It is the national flower of India.
9. Hindus use Lotus in Puja.
10. Bees collect honey from Lotus Flower.
Ten | 10 Lines on Lotus Flower in English For Students
1. Lotus is one of the most beautiful flowers that has an appealing fragrance.
2. It is an aquatic flower that grows in mud or we can say that in murky water.
3. Lotus is the national flower of India having fleshy and long stems.
4. Lotus is considered a symbol of purity, wisdom, and beauty.
5. Lotus are found in different colors such as red, blue, white, and pink.
6. Lotus has large deep green color leaves that float on the water and its petals are of boat shape.
7. According to Hindus, the lotus is the seat of Goddess Lakshmi and Brahma Ji.
8. Lotus is used in many religious rituals and also to decorate temples.
9. The lotus flower is very healthy as it contains many vitamins and fibers.
10. Every part of the lotus is edible and used to treat throat infection and also to prevent heart disease.
Some Lines on Lotus in English for Kids
1. Lotus is the national flower of India and is also known as an aquatic flower.
2. It is a sacred flower for Hinduism and used in temples and homes during worship.
3. It is also called Kamal in Hindi or Marathi and can be seen with the Hindu Lord Brahma and Goddess Lakshmi.
4. Lotus is considered to be sacred in Buddhism as well.
5. The Lotus grows in freshwaters like lakes, ponds, and shallow water.
6. Lotus is a beautiful flower with floating leaves and has an aromatic fragrance.
7. The Color of the Lotus is pink or white and the petals are round in shape.
8. Lotus has a thick stem and its roots are planted in the soil of the pond or river bottom.
9. Lotus has many medicinal properties and some medicines made are from various parts of this flower.
10. Lotus is the symbol of truth, purity, peace, and wealth.
# 5 Lines on Lotus Flower in English # Some lines on Lotus Flower
# 10 Lines short Essay on Lotus Flower # 10 sentences about lotus flower