In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Rose Flower in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Rose Flower. Lines on Rose Flower Essay for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Rose Flower For Students & Children in English
10 Sentences about Rose Flower in English
80 words Essay on Rose flower for class 5,6
1. The rose is my favourite flower.
2. It is a beautiful flower.
3. Roses come in different colours- pink, maroon, red, yellow, orange, and white.
4. I like pink roses the best.
5. Roses have a very pleasant smell.
6. The petals of the rose are very soft.
7. Roses are used to making perfumes.
8. Roses grow on thorny bushes.
9. The rose is called the “King of Flowers”.
10. The rose is the most popular of all flowers.
120 words on Rose Flower Short Essay
Ten | 10 Lines on Rose Flower in English For Students
Short Rose Flower Essay in 140 words
1. Rose is a well-known flower, also known as the king of flowers.
2. Rose is famous for its beauty and fragrance.
3. Rose has many small and sharp thorns on its stem.
4. Rose is found in various colors such as red, pink, yellow, purple, and white.
5. Every color of rose has its own meaning. Red is famous among people and it is a symbol of love, affection, and beauty.
6. The plant or rose is a shrub thus it is short and bushy.
7. The petals of the rose are very soft and velvety.
8. Roses are used to making perfumes, for decoration purposes.
9. The garland of red roses is generally used to worship God and Goddess.
10. The preserve of rose petals is known as Gulakand and its benefits for the skin.
Some Lines on Rose in English for Kids
Short Rose Flower Essay in 160 words
1. Rose is a very beautiful flower and popularly known as the “King or queen of flowers”.
2. It is the most popular flower in the world and it is a sign of love and friendship.
3. There are more than 100 species of roses, in which the best roses are considered as Asia.
4. It is found in different colors like red, yellow, and white, etc.
5. It has small and sharp thorns on its stem to protect itself from herbivores.
6. It is used in decorating houses, gardening, garlands, and bouquets, etc.
7. The major use of rose flowers is to make perfumes and rose water
8. Rose flowers are more used in temples, places of worship and it is considered as a means of economic gain.
9. Rose is such a beautiful flower that without its appearance the garden seems incomplete.
10. Rose day is also celebrated on 7th February of every year.
# 5 Lines on Rose flower in English # Some lines on Rose flower
# 10 Lines short Essay on Rose flower