In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Haryana in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Haryana Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Haryana in English
10 Lines on Haryana in English for Students
1. Haryana is a state located in the north of India, which was formed on 1 November 1966 after being separated from Punjab.
2. The capital of Haryana is Chandigarh.
3. The total area of Haryana is 44212 km^2 and on the basis of area it is at 22nd position in India.
4. The total population of Haryana is 2.54 crores ( approx ) and it has 17th place in terms of population in India.
5. There are many tourist places in Haryana like Kurukshetra’s Brahma Sarovar, Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb, Surajkund’s Craft Fair, and Pinjore Garden.
6. The official language of Haryana is Hindi but most of the people here speak Haryanvi.
7. Haryana has 90 Assembly seats, 10 Lok Sabha seats, and 5 Rajya Sabha seats.
8. Shivangi Pathak, who hoisted the flag at the youngest age on Mount Everest, is from Haryana only. Manushi Chillar, who won Miss India 2018 title, is from Haryana.
9. Asia’s biggest grain market is in Kurukshetra, Haryana.
10. The clothing market of Rohtak City of Haryana is the largest wholesale market in the region.
Read Also- 10 Lines on Punjab in English
5 sentences about Haryana
Few Lines on Haryana in English
1. Haryana has the maximum number of rural millionaires.
2. The biggest war of history Mahabharata took place in Haryana only.
3 The largest industrial city of Haryana is Faridabad in Haryana.
4. Haryana is the first state in India in which all the villages were electrified simultaneously.
5. In the 2010 Commonwealth, India won a total of 38 medals, out of which 22 were won by Haryana.
6. Districts of Haryana – Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Gurgaon, Jind, Jhajjar, Dadri, Palwal, Panchkula, Panipat, Fatehabad, Faridabad, Bhiwani, Mahendragarh, Mewat, Yamunanagar, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Hisar.