In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Hawa Mahal in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Hawa Mahal in English 10 lines Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Hawa Mahal in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Hawa Mahal in English for students
1. Hawa Mahal is a majestic palace built in Jaipur, the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
2. It is a five-storied building and very beautiful.
3. This palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1798.
4. Hawa Mahal is also known as the Palace of Winds.
5. The Archaeological Department of Rajasthan maintains the Hawa Mahal.
6. It is the largest palace in the world built without a base.
7. It has become a shooting spot for many national and international films.
8. It is a five-storied building that is 15 meters high from its base.
9. There is also a courtyard in front of the lower two stories while the width of the upper three stories is equal to that of a room.
10. There are 953 windows in this palace, out of which air flows the palace.
11. Coming from the side of the City Palace, we can enter the Hawa Mahal through the royal gate which opens into a huge courtyard.
10 sentences on Hawa Mahal
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Hawa Mahal in English
1. The Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, Rajasthan, is a breathtaking palace that is particularly impressive because of its honeycomb-like design and elaborate construction.
2. Inaugurated in 1799, the “Palace of Winds” is a prime example of Rajput’s architectural mastery and cultural tradition.
3. The 953 ornately carved windows of the palace enable fresh air to circulate throughout the building.
4. The pink and red sandstone that covers its five-story exterior gives the city’s skyline a touch of opulence.
5. Hawa Mahal was built so that the royal ladies might look down on the busy streets below without being seen.
6. Views of the city’s colorful marketplaces and architecture may be had from the palace’s elaborate balconies and jharokhas.
7. Walls are decorated with intricate latticework, delicate patterns, and precise paintings, all of which attest to the era’s creative sophistication.
8. The Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is a stunning example of the city’s lavish architectural past.
9. Visitors may learn about the culture and customs of the Rajasthani royal family by exploring the many rooms and galleries.
10. The Hawa Mahal continues to be a popular tourist attraction due to its striking appearance and rich history.