In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Golconda Fort in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Golconda Fort Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students, 20 Lines on Golconda Fort.
10 Lines on Golconda Fort in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Golconda Fort for students
1. Hyderabad, Telangana is home to the beautiful Golconda Fort, a historical and architectural marvel.
2. The fort’s towering ramparts, or outer walls, are a fitting complement to the fort’s massive walls and ornate entrances.
3. It was constructed in the 13th century as the Kakatiya dynasty’s seat of government.
4. In particular, the “Whispering Gallery” of this fort is renowned for its ability to transmit whispers across great distances.
5. Discovering the fort’s secret rooms, regal halls, and breathtaking vistas is a thrilling adventure.
6. The impressive Fateh Darwaza, also known as the Victory Gate, welcomes visitors to the fort.
7. The famed Koh-i-Noor and Hope gems have long been linked to Golconda Fort.
8. The nighttime light and sound show is a theatrical retelling of the fort’s history that never fails to captivate visitors.
9. The fort’s perch on a hill provides breathtaking views of Hyderabad and the surrounding area.
10. Golconda Fort is an iconic landmark that represents Hyderabad’s cultural past and attracts visitors from all over the world.
10 sentence on Golconda Fort in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Golconda Fort in English
1. Golconda Fort is located in Hyderabad city of Telangana state of India.
2. The fort was built by the Warangal king in the 14th century.
3. This fort came under the Qutb Shahi rulers in 1512 and was conquered by Aurangzeb in 1687.
4. The fort of Golconda is built at a height of 120 meters from the granite hill.
5. Golconda Fort is spread over an area of 11 km
6. Golconda Fort consists of 4 forts, it has eight gates and 4 drawbridges.
7. Its outer wall is 10 kilometers long.
8. We get to see ancient Indian art, sculpture, and architecture in this fort.
9. Two kilometers from Golconda is the Toli Masjid, which was built by Mir Musa Khan Mahaldar in 1671.
10. Acoustic system and water system of Golconda is the main center of attraction.
Few Lines on Golconda Fort
1. The Sultan of this fort had the most precious diamonds in the world.
2. The clap played from the entrance of the fort is heard till Bal Hissar which is in the upper part of the fort.
3. The ancient fort is made of bricks which were expanded later.
4. There is also a temple of Mahakali on top of Golconda Fort.
5. There is a new fort in Golconda which has an elephant-shaped tree that people call the Hatiya tree.
6. There is still a 425-year-old hatiya tree here.
# 20 Lines Lines on Golconda Fort
Q. Who built Golconda Fort?
Ans. Kakatiya ruler Pratāparudra
Q. Where is Golconda Fort located?
Ans. Golconda Fort is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Q. Other name of Golconda Fort?