In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Charminar in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Charminar in English 10 lines for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Charminar in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Charminar for students
1. Charminar is located on the eastern bank of the Musi River in Hyderabad city of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Charminar was built in 1591 by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, the fifth ruler of the Qutb Shahi dynasty.
3. Charminar is made of a selected stone, granite, mortar, and pulverized marble.
4. Charminar is made of a square and its square is spread over 20 meters.
5. Its four grand arches open on four roads and stands 11 meters wide.
6. Each minar is 56 meters high with two small balconies and a delicate dome.
7. Persian architects were also called for the construction of this tower.
8. This tower has been included in the list of monuments.
9. Each minar is marked with a different type of ring which can be easily seen from the outside.
10. Laad Bazar is on the left side of Charminar and Mecca Masjid is on the south side.
10 Sentences on Charminar | About Charminar in English 10 points
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Charminar in English
1. The beautiful architecture and historical importance of Charminar make it a prominent landmark in Hyderabad.
2. Charminar, constructed in 1591, is a magnificent example of Indo-Islamic architectural fusion that serves as a symbol of the region’s illustrious cultural history.
3. Its four elegant minarets rise far into the sky, providing a breathtaking panorama of the busy city below.
4. It is further enhanced by the elaborate stucco work and fine decoration seen on the walls.
5. The Charminar is an iconic landmark of historic Hyderabad and a gateway to the city’s busy marketplaces and historic district.
6. The monument is surrounded by busy streets full of colorful shops and enticing food vendors.
7. At night, when the lights are turned on, the Charminar takes on a mystical quality that fills onlookers with awe and amazement.
8. The structure has stood silently through the rise and fall of many civilizations throughout the years.
9. The mosque in the heart of Charminar is still active, drawing worshippers who come to pray and be blessed.
10. Charminar is the heart and soul of Hyderabad, and a trip there will transport you to another time and place.
# few lines about Charminar
# 15 lines about Charminar in English
# 20 lines about Charminar