In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Mysore Palace in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, and information about Mysore Palace Essay for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines About Mysore Palace in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Mysore Palace in English
1. Mysore Palace is a beautiful and historical palace located in the city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka, South India.
2. This palace is also known as Amba Vilas Mahal.
3. Mysore Palace was built by Maharaja Rajarshi His Highness Krishnarajendra Wadiyar IV.
4. It took about 15 years to build this palace.
5. Its construction work started in 1897 and this palace was completed in 1912.
6. It is made of gray stones and is decorated with a dome made of pink-colored stones.
7. As soon as you enter the palace, on the right side of the entrance, there is a temple decorated with gold urn, and on the other end of it, there is a similar temple that looks blurry when seen from a distance.
8. There is also Diwan-i-Aam and Diwan-i-Khas in the palace.
9. An exhibition of the royal throne made of gold is held on Dussehra.
10. This palace is a main center of attraction for travelers coming to India.
10 Sentence on Mysore Palace
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines About Mysore Palace for students
1. The Mysore Palace, sometimes called the Amba Vilas Palace, is the royal seat of the Mysore family in the city of Mysore, Karnataka, India.
2. The palace is a visual feast, with its enormous architecture that combines Indo-Saracenic, Dravidian, and Gothic traditions.
3. The vivid colors, beautiful artwork, and detailed designs on the palace walls never fail to wow tourists.
4. The inside of the palace is home to an impressive array of priceless royal relics, including paintings, jewels, and elaborately carved furniture.
5. During the Dasara celebration, the palace comes to life with magnificent decorations, cultural events, and a massive parade.
6. At night, the palace’s lighting creates a mystical atmosphere that mesmerizes visitors.
7. The expansive royal grounds are great for strolling, with their beautiful gardens, fountains, and expansive courtyards.
8. The palace, which dominates the city center, is a striking symbol of Mysore’s cultural and historical significance.
9. The changing of the guard ritual is a solemn custom that visitors may observe.
10. The former royal residence of the Mysore dynasty is a stunning architectural achievement.
Q. Who built Mysore Palace?
Ans. Maharaja Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV
Q. Where is Mysore Place located?
Ans. It is located in Mysore, Karnataka, India.
Q. Other name of Mysore Palace?
Ans. Amba Vilas Palace
Q. Who designed or Architect of Mysore Place?
Ans. The English Architect, Henry Irwin